Our membership guidelines require that we provide all members of our community with a simple and straightforward explanation on how we protect your privacy, how and what data is collected from our site, and any and all terms and conditions our members are required to follow when using our site.
1) Your privacy
- We take every reasonable step to protect your privacy and prevent unauthorized access to your information.
- We do not sell or share your data with third parties.
- We do not engage in cross marketing.
- We do not track or sell your usage.
- We do not send unsolicited messages to you.
2) What we do with the data collected and stored on our site.
- When you advertise a gig, service, or classified advertisement on the site, the relevant ad information is shared with other members including any contact information that you make available as part of the ad.
- For your convenience, you may elect to hide your contact information as part of any advertisement.
- When you bid on a gig, we share your bid and user profile with the gig advertiser so that they may research your business and learn more about the services you provide.
- When you submit a message to contact another user on the site, your contact information may be shared with that member.
- We collect and confidentially analyze web log data including web pages viewed, access times, IP addresses, cookies, geo locations, device types, search data, and other analytical data.
- We process but never store credit card data, which is processed through a third party billing provider via secure SSL protocol.
- We collect and use the data from our site for our general business purposes.
- We make our best efforts to store any and all data securely but since no data storage can be 100% secure, we can make no guarantee to the security of our data storage.
3) When do we disclose user data:
- With your consent when you advertise or place a bid on our site.
- To payment processors to process secure payments.
- To respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal processes.
- To protect our rights, property, and safety of other users.
- In connection with a merger, bankruptcy, and sale or transfer of our assets.